LB-867 Binocular Digital Stereo Zoom Gemological Microscope with Extra Wide Field, 3.2MP Digital Camera, Halogen & Fluorescent Illumination
- With high quality optical components, providing sharp and striking contrast image and ensure flat image at large depth of field. Ease the tiredness with ergonomic design.
- With LED light for both incident and transmitted illumination, Providing even illumination and life expectancy can reach 6000 hours.
- With Complete eyepieces, objectives and accessories, it is an ideal instrument for industry assembling, inspection and teaching field.
LB-867 Binocular Digital Stereo Zoom Gemological Microscope with Extra Wide Field, 3.2MP Digital Camera, LED, Halogen and Fluorescent Illumination is the microscope used by jewelers and gem stone experts, the gemological microscope is the most important tool in their jobs.
LB-867 Binocular Digital Stereo Zoom Gemological Microscope is especially designed to view precious stone samples and the pieces of jewelry that contain them. This microscope is equipped with multiple illumination systems to enhance the image of the sample.
- Offering crisp sharp and high resolution image with high bright LED point light, dark field illumination and even fluorescent light source.
- It is a high level professional gemological microscope.
- The excellent design can greatly improve the working efficiency, it is also easy to operate and makes operators feel more comfortable.
LB-867 Binocular Digital Stereo Zoom Gemological Microscope with Extra Wide Field, 3.2MP Digital Camera, LED, Halogen and Fluorescent Illumination is usually used to inspect the authenticity of gemstones and in the design, creation, and repair of jewelry. It can be used for inspecting diamonds, emeralds, rubies, and all other types of precious stones.
|Stereo Zoom Body||Zoom ratio 0.8×-5×, zoom ratio 1:6.3, working distance 115mm|
|Eyepiece||Extra wide field eyepiece WF15×/16 with diopter adjustment|
|Binocular Digital Head||Built-in 3.2MP (2048*1536) digital camera. USB2.0 output. Digital Viewing Head, Inclined at 45°, Interpupillary Distance 52-75mm|
|Bright & Dark Field Illumination||Iris diaphragm 2mm-41mm, Bright and dark viewing field illumination are adjustable|
|Illumination||7W Fluorescent lamp (6000K)|
|LED Point Light|
|6V/20W Halogen illumination, lamp can be changed|
|Focusing||Focusing range: 100mm, it is suitable for observing different size gem and sample|
|Gem Clamp||High quality steel clamp is perfect to hold the gem for observation from all directions|
|Stage||At both side, there are two gem clamp fixing holds for you to choose|
|Stand||0-38°Rotatable, so the height and angle of eyepiece can be adjusted, easy to operate|
ALL ACCESSORIES ARE OPTIONAL AND MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY